Tuesday, November 22, 2011

i really should be sleeping...

But, I just finished drinking some caffeine and even though I am exhausted I know I won't be able to sleep (good thing I have some new books to keep me occupied during my insomnia!).  I really should try to get some sleep, tomorrow will be crazy!  Brianna gets out of school early (which is a very good thing since we're heading back to Illinois tomorrow afternoon) but it seems like there just isn't enough time to get things done when I have to pick her up at one.  Thankfully I got laundry and my work done today so tomorrow I really just need to pack and pick up some stuff.  I'm going to try to con my mother-in-law into taking some photos of us over the weekend so that I can possibly get our Christmas cards ordered (can't really beat Sam's Club 100 cards for $15 plus they are ready in 24 hours).  I'm hoping for a pretty laid back weekend overall though just some good times with family.  Just what the doctor ordered!  I'm going to really try to remember to post while we are gone, but we'll see! I promise that I will still have 30 posts for the month of November!  :)  If you are traveling tomorrow, travel safely and enjoy your family and friends...they are what make everything worthwhile. 

No comments: