Monday, November 21, 2011

blocked...

I'm having a severe mental block on what to write about.  My life is pretty much consumed with the same things all the time these days and I'm sure you are tired of reading about them, because frankly I am tired of thinking and writing about them.  I've spent a good part of the day trying to come up with Christmas gifts for those on my list.  I usually am really good with this, I can figure out what someone wants and find a good price (usually) and I know it isn't about the gifts but one of the best things in the world is watching someone open something you put a lot of thought and care into, knowing that they will love it because you know them.  This year...I am blocked.  I don't even know what to get my own kids.  I'm hoping the holiday spirit overtakes me soon, because it just isn't hitting me thus far.  Plus, I can't even comprehend that my baby is turning 3 in only 12 days.  So, what is going on with you guys these days?  Anything you want to discuss or know about?  Throw out some suggestions so I can stop  boring you with my pointless rambling!  For now I will leave you with this question...what is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?  For me I guess it would be my engagement ring.  :)  But after that it would probably be my Flip, I love being able to quickly and easily record fun things!

No comments: