Monday, April 18, 2011

36 days and counting...

We've been struggling with sleep around here lately.  Bryce is still awake right now (and it has been at least this late for the last week or so) and he'll be up by 6 in the morning.  He's even cutting his naps from a normal 3ish  hours a day to 1 or less.  I don't know what to do.  I'm sure part of the struggle at night is that we have never really established a bedtime routine, but there has to be more to it than that.  Bryce has been out of his crib for a while and he can take down the gate himself...so we have no way to keep him in his room, he is a stubborn, stubborn boy!  Onto my thankful list for the day and then off to bed. 
  • hearing the kids laugh while playing with daddy
  • that everyone was happy with leftovers tonight so I didn't have to cook
  • the cute smile Bryce has and the way he can make me smile even when I'm upset with him
  • the sweet girl Brianna is
  • how funny the kids are...they always keep me laughing just when I need it most

No comments: