Sunday, April 17, 2011

thankful day 35...

Whew...Sunday night already.  It was a good, quiet weekend and after the week we had it was much needed.  I'm trying to get mentally prepared for the week ahead but the impending weather (read: expected snow) is really bumming me out.  Although I'm completely looking forward to family time this coming weekend for Easter!  I know at some point I need to get back to writing about more than the things I'm thankful for but for now, that is about the extent of the thoughts I can put together.  So, to end my weekend, I give thanks...
  • planning a weekend get-away with my mom and sister
  • librarything and its member giveaways (I've won 6 ebooks over the last month...yay for free books!)
  • a clean kitchen so I can go to bed guilt free and not have to deal with it in the morning
  • a fairly calm week ahead (at least as far as I can see!)
  • a weekend with lots of good family time and lots of smiles and laughs
I hope you all have a great week ahead and take the time to think about the things you are thankful for...it really does change your perspective on things. Much love.

No comments: