- planning a weekend get-away with my mom and sister
- librarything and its member giveaways (I've won 6 ebooks over the last month...yay for free books!)
- a clean kitchen so I can go to bed guilt free and not have to deal with it in the morning
- a fairly calm week ahead (at least as far as I can see!)
- a weekend with lots of good family time and lots of smiles and laughs
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Whew...Sunday night already. It was a good, quiet weekend and after the week we had it was much needed. I'm trying to get mentally prepared for the week ahead but the impending weather (read: expected snow) is really bumming me out. Although I'm completely looking forward to family time this coming weekend for Easter! I know at some point I need to get back to writing about more than the things I'm thankful for but for now, that is about the extent of the thoughts I can put together. So, to end my weekend, I give thanks...