Writing this made me just have an idea. Although I am a few days late on starting this I think this year my Lenten promise will be to come here each day and tell you all about the 5 things that I'm thankful for each day. Maybe it will help me keep things in perspective much more often. If you want, leave me a comment letting me know what you are thankful for, I would love to hear! So here it goes for today...
I am thankful for...
- employers who think enough of me to recommend me to their friends
- the opportunity to help my family financially anyway I can
- being able to snuggle with my baby boy and help us both get a few more minutes of sleep
- a thank you from my kids and husband for making dinner
- the excitement my baby girl has for learning to read