Monday, July 19, 2010

fourth of july...

After the wedding we headed to Wentzville to pick up the kids and spend the 4th of July with my sister and her family. Bob and I were a little slow all day and definitely still recovering from the wedding. We had a great time with Angie, Nick, the boys and Nick's family though and the food was as good as the company. On the downside, the kids slept horribly Sunday night. Both Brianna and Bryce were up until after 1am and even then both fell asleep on the couch, while I was attempting to sleep in the recliner. At 3am I decided to put Bryce in the pack-n-play so I could lay on the couch and ran into Angie and Nick's coffee table. Pretty sure I broke a toe (really not exaggerating). Oh well, it happens I guess. Monday Angie and I did manage to sneak away to go see Eclipse. We both liked it, but I think we were both too tired to really enjoy it! :) After the movie we headed home and headed back to reality. (Bryce was sleeping during the following pictures...I wasn't playing favorites with my kids!)

No comments: