Friday, November 21, 2008

34 weeks and all is well...

Yesterday was my 34 week checkup. Things are still looking good nothing exciting or eventful going on. It is strange for me to think that my 34 week checkup with Brianna was my last doctor's appointment. The morning of my 36 week checkup my water broke. So I am actually kind of heading into unchartered territory for me (well almost). I sound silly when I talk about how nervous these last few weeks make me. People look at me like I'm crazy, I have a 3-year-old, how can I not know what to expect? But Brianna's birth wasn't very typical. There was no timing of contractions, no wondering if it is too soon to go to the hospital, I actually don't even know that I had any contractions (not even Braxton Hicks) before they induced labor at the hospital. This whole pregnancy has been a new experience for me, this baby moves all the time, Brianna was fairly inactive during her time inside (she's making up for it now), everything is just so different. Anyway, I'll keep you updated on how things go, but for now...here are my comparative belly shots. The one on the left is 34(ish) weeks with Brianna, and obviously the right is today (picture taken by Brianna). Happy Friday everyone!



No comments: