Sunday, July 16, 2006

visitors from another planet....uhh..i mean state



Hello All! We had a fun weekend, with lots of visitors. Friday Dale, Suzanne, & McKenna, along with Jill, Chris, & unborn Baby Curry all stayed at our place Amanda also came over to hang out. It was a pretty laid back evening and we even got to play Scene It Friends edition. Apparently they all think I watch too much TV and decided They would be one team while I was my own. 6 on 1...real fair. I was up 7 to 1 at one point...so I guess I do watch too much TV :)
Anyway, it was lots of fun. Saturday Bob and Chris played golf, and Dale, Suzanne, & McKenna left to go visit some friends in Algonquin. Jill, Brianna, & I went shopping for a while and then we all just relaxed for the rest of the day. It was a pretty laid back weekend at home, with great company. Amazingly enough...I took absolutely no pictures while everyone was here, there are a few "new" pictures... (new as in the last 2 weeks or so). Hope everyone is well and we hope to see you soon! All our Love!

Dale, Suzanne, McKenna, Jill, Chris, & Baby Curry~ Thanks for visiting us...it was tons of fun!

Jeff, Susan, & Ethan~ Congrats on the birth of your new baby girl, Rachel. She is a cutie pie, can't wait to meet her!

No comments: