Tuesday, July 04, 2006

happy 4th of july!!


Can you believe it is July already? And Miss Brianna's 1st birthday is just around the corner. Its amazing that she is almost one already. She has quite the little personality. She thinks it is very funny when mommy tells her "no". Of course everyone thinks its hilarious when she gives me that little smile when I tell her no. Apparently those things are funny when its not your kid! But overall she is a pretty good little girl.

We spent the weekend in Iowa. My Uncle Denny & Aunt Glady had a little gathering to celebrate their 35th anniversary and also to celebrate McKenna's journey and also the birth of the newest addition to their family little Sophia. It was so great to see everyone, all the little ones are growing so fast! There are some new pictures in the July 2006 album.

Speaking of the new pictures...I need to explain a couple of them. In a few of the pictures Brianna & Braden are wearing the "other" Chicago baseball team's hat. Now, the Carroll's and the Creech's are in no way, shape, or form fans of "that" team. (I can't even say the name...it may cause my laptop to crash and be rendered useless, much like the team) :) Anyway, my Aunt Jean & Uncle Vic thought it would be funny to put the kids in those hats. By the looks of the pictures however, the kids were as unhappy as their daddy's were when they found out about the pictures! :)

Well, I should probalby end for tonight...I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th! Have a great week at work! Our love to all!

No comments: