Sunday, July 30, 2006

its my party...


Hi everybody! Its been a while since I have written, but mommy said since I'm almost 1 I could try another one! Yesterday was my birthday party. Lots of people came...and it was a lot of fun. Before the party mommy, daddy, Uncle Nick, and Aunt Angie took me and Braden to get our pictures taken together. We didn't really want to do that so we just sat there and didn't smile, and they eventually gave up and we didn't have to sit in the hot room anymore. Maybe we can try again later, but we just really didn't want to have our pictures taken yesterday. So we came home and got ready for the party. Mommy made lots of food, and she made a special ducky cake just for me. (It looked kinda weird, but she tried hard and I love her for that!) I got to eat it while everyone watched, (I only ate the frosting! :) )
I was very messy and right after I was done daddy gave me a bath. Then I came back to the party and got to open presents. Everyone was very nice to me, and I got a whole bunch of cool toys and cute clothes. I can't wait to wear all the clothes, and play with the toys (although I've played with a lot of them already!) Well...I haven't slept much this weekend, so I'm going to go...I'm very tired. Mommy put lots of pictures up(thanks Stephie), check them out here. Talk to you all soon, I'm sure mommy will write again soon. Thanks again to everyone who came to my party. I've gotta nap now...night, night!

No comments: