Sunday, March 12, 2006

on a roll...


Two posts in 4 days, wow...aren't you the lucky ones. :o) I've added a few new pictures into the March 2006 album. There hasn't been too much going on here, so I don't have a lot to report. I spent all day Saturday at the Spring Resale that Step By Step PTA organizes. It was absolute madness! I got there at 6:45 to work the resale which started at 7:15 and there were people lined up around the building. They do have lots of nice stuff, but it was insane!! Needless to say I was exhausted when I got home, was home for about 1/2 hour, then went to church. Bob played basketball on Saturday morning, then golf in the afternoon with his dad, as it was beautiful here, so Brianna got to spend the day with Grandma Nancy. We were all pretty exhausted from our respective days out, so I think we were all sleeping by about 8:30 last night. Haven't gotten a lot accomplished today, I did bring some work home, but haven't mustered the energy to actually do it! Maybe I'll start soon. ;o) Well, I guess thats about all. Hope you all had a great weekend, and are all ready to start a new week! Love to you all!

Miss McKenna is very close to coming home, keep praying that she'll be home very soon. Dale, Suzanne, & McKenna you are never far from our thoughts, we can't wait until you have that beautiful little girl home with you, we love all three of you!

Happy Birthday Mom! We hope you had a great day! We love you!

No comments: