Tuesday, March 14, 2006

best buddies


OK, so I couldn't get the picture to post but in case you haven't seen the pictures on my sister's weblog, you should check them out in the March 2006 album. Brianna & Braden's pictures are adorable. (not that I'm biased or anything) :o) I hope you're all having a great week!

Welcome home Miss McKenna! We hope you're settling in to your new home, and we're sure your mommy and daddy are having the time of their lives with you at home! We love you all so very much and can't wait until we get to see you and finaly meet McKenna!

Miss Kelsey, you should tell your mommy that she needs to start a weblog too, so we can see pictures of you as you grow too. Tell her to get with the program! :0) We love you guys and hope you are doing well.

Night All!

(I got it to work this morning!)

No comments: