Sunday, December 18, 2005

only 6 shopping days left...



I can't believe Christmas is next Sunday. I had every intention of being way more prepared than I am! I don't have any cookies or candy made yet, although I see that as a positive, they'll be really fresh! But I did get the wrapping all done today, so I guess that is good. And as you can see the tree is finally all decorated, and there is a very special present under it, can you tell what it is??

We went to a holiday party on Thursday night, and Brianna got to see Santa (check out the Christmas 2005 photos.) Friday was Brianna's last day at work with me :'o( Bob isn't going back to work until January 9th, and that day Brianna is starting daycare. Its been great having her at work with me, even if it is a little stressful. Other than that I guess there isn't too much going on here.

I've rearraged some suff on the left side of the page, I figured most of you would rather have easy access to the pictures instead of my archived ramblings. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a big addition to the albums next week. :o)

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year! If you are traveling, be safe. Keep in touch and we hope to see you all in 2006! We love you all!!

No comments: