Monday, December 26, 2005

its over already???

I can't believe its the 26th (well, actually almost the 27th) already! The weekend went way too fast. We had a wonderful Christmas in Iowa though. Santa was very nice to Brianna this year, but I guess you can't get into too much trouble when you're only 4 1/2 months old! Grandpa Lester & Grandma Susan spoiled Brianna and Braden rotten, but they loved every minute of it!! It was so nice to see the Kramer side of the family. (I promise that we will attend some Felton family function sometime in the near future!!) My brain is still a little sluggish after a weekend of doing nothing, so this won't be too long. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and we hope you have a happy & healthy New Year. We love you all. Check out ALL the Christmas pictures (there are a ton of them!!) and also pictures from Joey's baptism on the 23rd. The pictures will have captions sometime in the near future! Keep in touch!

No comments: