Sunday, November 06, 2005

short & sweet

This is going to be pretty quick tonight. We just got back from Iowa about an hour ago, so I'm dead tired, and can't really think of much to write about. We went to Sarah (Hawkins) Weipert's wedding reception on Saturday night, the 5th (also Sarah's birthday). Sarah & Nathan actually got married on the 15th of October in Kansas City, MO, but then had a reception in Cascade for those who couldn't make it. She looked stunning, as you can see, and it was great to see her and her family. We also got to spend some time with Mom & Dad, which is always good, and got to get a break from the countless things that need to be done here at home. Well, now its back to reality, and we came home to find that our schedule on our DVR somehow got erased, so everything we had set to tape over the weekend never got taped, including the Bears game, that unfortunately wasn't on TV at Mom & Dad's today either....Booo :o( Anyway, I guess thats about all...I've added some more pictures to the Volume 4 album, there are a lot of Brianna in the dress that she wore to the reception on Saturday and also the dress that Mom & Dad gave her. She wouldn't smile, so I had to keep taking them! Until next time.....our love to all!
PS. I just noticed that I look the tallest of the 3 of us in this picture. That is quite sad, as I've never been the tallest in any group before! Thanks Sarah and Jill for making me look tall, even if it was only for a second!

No comments: