Sunday, November 13, 2005

just a little note...

Hi all...sorry no new pictures this week! Maybe later on in the week, but no promises. Nothing much new to report...we hired someone at work on Monday, so that is good...its weird to have someone else in the office, and I've discovered I have some control issues, its been hard to give up even the things I hate! But hopefully everything will work out and run smoothly! We took Brianna to get her picture taken on Saturday, she did pretty well, they just don't spend a whole lot of time with anyone because they book their appointments about 10 minutes apart, so with a 3 month old its hard to get really good pictures. but they did turn out pretty well, and I'm sure we'll have her picture taken again sometime soon. Other than that, I guess things are pretty boring around here. I'll try to post more this week, time just gets away from me these days.

I ask that you all keep Dale, Suzanne, & their baby in your thoughts and prayers, they are going through a really stressful time and prayers are one of the best things that we can do for them.

Love to all!

No comments: