Sunday, October 30, 2005

happy halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that you have a great Halloween tomorrow. I've added pictures to the Volume 4 of Brianna in her Halloween costume...I know there are a lot of them, but she just looked so cute! I was trying to get her to give me one of her great big smiles, but all I could get out of her was a few smirks and some tongue sticking out! I guess other than that, there isn't too much to report, we helped Ben & Amanda move into their new house this weekend, it is a georgous house! We had a lot of fun spending time with them this weekend, even if we were moving stuff! :o) We will be heading to Iowa this coming weekend to attend a wedding reception for a friend of mine from high school, so it will be nice to see some family and friends. I guess that is all, enjoy the new pictures! Man, I can't believe I amost forgot to mention about the World Series! Of course, we were tuned into the World Series and even stayed up until 1:30am on Tuesday night to watch the 3rd game. This was a very happy household on Thursday morning...its good to be Sox fans! I completely enjoyed the baseball season this year (although I usually do) and we even got to go to a game with the Wolfe family. It was a great baseball season, and I can't wait until next year!Have a good week everyone! Until next time...

No comments: