Tuesday, August 02, 2016

eleven...

Can I just say, I'm in complete denial that you are eleven years old? When did that happen? One day you are this chubby little toddler who is making faces at me and I turn around and now you are this beautiful young lady who, well...is still making faces at me. 

This year has been one of growth for you. You are discovering that hard work pays off. Watching you put in the work pitching this year has brought us so much pride. Not because you struck every batter out (although you did get quite a few of them) but because you worked hard and were constantly trying to better yourself and most of all, you were always striving to be a good teammate. 

You have a huge heart and never want to see anyone left out or unhappy. There are so many things I love about you sweetie, but your big heart is one of my favorites. I hope you continue to love unconditionally and to put your whole heart into everything you do. I hope you never lose your confidence and that you always stay true to who you are. You are off to a great start sweetie. 

Watching you grow over the last eleven years has been one of the greatest joys of my life, and I truly cannot wait to see where you go from here. Happy Birthday my sweet girl. I love you more than you could possibly know and I am so proud of  you.
Love always,
mommy

No comments: