Wednesday, November 16, 2011

still have a headache...still have nothing to say...

Still have this headache I can't quite kick.  Booo!  And I seriously have nothing to talk about today, I did laundry and made some chocolate mustaches for Braden's birthday party this weekend.  They didn't turn out too bad, but I still have a few more to make.  That was pretty much the extent of my day, other than wrangling the kids who seem to be a little crazy this week (or else my patience is running really thin..probably both).  Bob will be here tomorrow night and we can't wait!  Bryce woke up from his nap today and looked so sad, I asked him what was wrong and he said "I'm just sad because I miss daddy"  It took me a while to pick my heart up off the ground.  If you could all just say an extra prayer or send a good thought or two our way so that this house will just sell so we can all be together again sooner rather than later, we'd really appreciate it.  I'm very thankful that we'll all be together this weekend and then again on Wednesday for Thanksgiving.  I think it will be just what we all need.  I'm off to bed peeps, maybe tomorrow will be headache free!

No comments: