Tuesday, November 29, 2011

so i'm a couple behind...

Sorry I've been MIA for the last couple days.  I've been busy...getting a job!  Yes, on Thursday I'll be re-entering the land of the employed full time for the first time in 3 years.  I'm excited and nervous and a little sad.  Excited because adult interaction and another income...YAY!  Nervous because I have to get up and get dressed everyday..no more days of being in yoga pants and t-shirts...boo! And sad because tomorrow is my last day at home with the kids.  This will be the first time that Bryce has been taken care of by anyone but me on a regular full-time basis.  I will miss being at home with him and Brianna, but it is certainly time for me to get back out there.  We're running around trying to figure out daycare, as the place we thought he would go doesn't have any openings now.  There is a daycare right next door to my work so we are checking that out on Thursday night and if all goes well he will be starting there on Monday.  Cross your fingers!  Brianna is super excited about starting the latchkey program at Aquin where she will go before and after school.  Mostly because she'll get to play with her friends longer in the afternoon.  I know it will definitely be an adjustment for all of us but I'm really hoping it goes as smooth as possible.  Besides the craziness of starting a job and finding daycare...Bryce's birthday is on Saturday and we're having a little party...so I have to get all of that ready as well.  There is just not enough time this week!  But I know we'll get through it and it'll all be OK.  I'm looking forward to this new exciting chapter in my life...now if only we could sell that darn house!  Hopefully this job is the first of many good things happening to our family!  Much love, blogland!  Thanks for continuing to come back to read my ramblings...it means more to me than you know!

No comments: