Thursday, November 03, 2011

the post where i continue to talk about our unsold house...

(This is a very random post...I'm exhausted and this is the only thing I could think of on the 3 1/2 hour drive back to Illinois today...you've been warned.)

The weirdest part about living with my parents while Bob is still in our house is that when people ask my address, I honestly have to think about what to say.  I constantly wonder which address I should use.  My drivers license is still issued in Illinois and all our bills, etc still come to the house in Illinois, but I really live in Iowa now.  So all of Brianna's school stuff I have the Iowa address, and my resume has been updated to show the Iowa address, but when people ask me (like they did in the ER the other night) I have to stop and think about what the appropriate answer is.  It is just a strange situation when you have to really think about your address.  Who knew an address could be so complicated? :)

No comments: