Sunday, November 06, 2011

lucky...

So tired tonight so I'm going to start my week out with the reasons I feel so lucky.
  • a peaceful, quiet drive back to Iowa this evening
  • goodnight kisses from my babies
  • a sister to chat with on my drive home
  • a husband who listened to me ramble for an hour
  • the support and unconditional love of an amazing husband
  • an email that said exactly what I needed to hear from a dear sweet friend
  • faith that there are brighter days ahead
  • knowledge that even if the stormy days continue for a while...I am never alone in the storm
I hope you all feel as lucky as I do. 

This is what I'm keeping in mind this week...

"Faith in God includes faith in his timing."
"I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it is going to be worth it"

No comments: