Tuesday, November 01, 2011

i'm baaaaaack...

Oh my it has been a while! I'm challenging myself to post every day during November...which may actually be a huge challenge since we will be on the road almost every weekend in November, but I'm going to give it a try. So, November started out with a bang, since early this morning (right about midnight) Bryce woke up with a terrible croupy-cough.  We took him outside to try to see if the cold air would help, gave him a nebulizer treatment, but nothing seemed to really help.  He sounded terrible and you could really see in his chest he was struggling with his breathing.  So we headed into the ER at 1am, got him some medicine and sat around waiting to see if he would regress.  He did fine so we were discharged about 3:30am and headed to get his prescription filled.  We got home about 4:15ish and the rest of the day was pretty much a wash.I did take Brianna's girl scout troop (well I guess they are actually my troop since I'm the leader) to an event tonight and I'm about ready for bed. 
November has been interesting so far...lets hope the rest of the month doesn't bring too many surprises...or at least only brings good surprises!
my sick little monkey boy
trick-or-treat!!

No comments: