Thursday, June 30, 2011

a lucky girl...

I am lucky enough to be surrounded by so many amazing women in my life...friends, aunts, grandmas, cousins, sister, mom, mother-in-law, (soon to be) sister-in-law.  I know how wonderful it is to have these  women in my life.  But there are three such women who have made such an impact on my life, they have helped me become who I am, and show me the kind of mom, sister, friend I want to be.  This past weekend I was lucky enough to get to spend a long weekend with these women...my mom, sister and cousin.  We took a little trip to Nashville over the weekend and I for one had an amazing time.  So much laughter and smiling (the drinks and fantastic music didn't hurt either!).  It was just what this girl needed.  I hope you are all as lucky as I am to have such incredible people in your life.  So, this Thankful Thursday I am thankful for all of the amazing women in my life, but especially for these 3.  Love you girls!



No comments: