Monday, February 28, 2011

monday...again...

Seriously people how in the world is it Monday already? When we are away for the weekend it goes by so quickly and I'm exhausted by the time Monday rolls around, when we are home for the weekend I feel like there is so much that needs to get done and caught up on that I'm exhausted by the time Monday rolls around. Apparently weekends just make me exhausted. They also cause our children to become less than pleasant by Sunday night. I didn't really come here to whine though (although that is a fabulous perk of having your own blog!)
We did have a good weekend, however fast it may have flown by! Bob and the kids played out in the snow (the little bit we had) on Saturday afternoon while I attempted to have a bit of quiet time. However since I kept getting requests to "look at me!" and the doorbell kept ringing (apparently that is a mighty fun thing to do when you're a kid...or 30!) I didn't get much quiet time. I did however take some pictures of the kids playing...through the window of course! Since Brianna is begging for a snack and Bryce is quiet in his room...for now, I'll just leave you with some pictures of the snow play.
Hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week ahead!


they begged to go outside and then complained the whole time we got them dressed
my little man
snow golf!
making it snow on himself
swinging
how can you help but love that face?
up to something
my snow princess
funny funny kid
snow sliding
Bryce needs a turn too!

No comments: