Friday, November 05, 2010

a week with my nephews...

After our eventful trip to get to my sister's house, the week with the boys was a breeze.  The kids were really very good and I had so much fun actually getting to spend time with them.  We played outside a lot.  Swang on the swingset, played Simon Says, freeze dance, had races, played hide and seek and went on a bug hunt (which I will be telling you about in the next post).  We also made cupcakes, I made applesauce, put together puzzles, played games and did lots of Halloween crafts.  Brianna and Bryce loved spending time with their cousins.  While we were away, Bob spent all of his free time at work.  Which is a big bummer but he had the time he needed to focus on work without feeling guilty that he wasn't spending time with us.  I'll leave you with some pictures of our week, we didn't really do anything special but it was fun all the same!








No comments: