Tuesday, November 30, 2010

final november post...

I cannot believe that it is the last day of November today.  Where has this month, heck...where has this year gone?  Can you believe that I posted 31 times this month?  I'm going to try to be better about posting (at least during the week...the weekends are a little trickier).  I don't have a lot to say tonight, Bryce was up in the middle of the night, he has croup (at least)  we may be taking a trip to the doctor tomorrow if he isn't better, he sounds pretty awful.  Hoping that the germs stop with him, we have a birthday party to throw on Saturday!  I'm going to try to get everyone to bed early and hope that some good rest will have healing powers.  I'll leave you with some pictures of the boys (Braden & Bryce) birthday party.  Hope you are all staying healthy! 




1 comment:

Dawn said...

Not sure if 31 is supposed to be a surprisingly big number or surprisingly small... but you do realize there are only 30 days in this month, right? I don't think your readers can complain with over a one a day average! :) Hope your sicklings feel better!