Sunday, July 25, 2010

a week of work...

My mom and dad are keeping the kids this week and bringing them back on Saturday in time for Brianna's birthday party. You would think relaxing would be in order for a week without kiddos, but instead we are trying to tackle some big projects. Our main project is fixing up our bathroom. We are replacing the drywall and putting up some surround walls above the tub, painting, etc. On top of that I have plans to clean carpets, and stain the deck, in addition to a massive cleaning and preparing for Brianna's party. I may not sleep a lot this week, but I hope when this week is over I have a great sense of accomplishment. Posting will be light this week...but I promise I'll be back and attempting to post more often! Have a great week everyone!

No comments: