Tuesday, January 19, 2010

happy 2010...

The new year rang in without us. Bob and Nancy were very kind and took the kids for us. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling that great and so we spent the night watching season 1 of 30 Rock and eating Chipotle. I think I fell asleep around 10:30. Oops. I'm old...I've accepted it. On the 2nd our friends Dawn & Chris came to visit and we had a great afternoon catching up. Since then there hasn't been much going on. I'm trying to catch up on my bookkeeping and get our stuff ready for our tax return and keeping the kiddos entertained in this horrible freezing cold weather. We don't have much planned for the next few months...I know you are all shocked, but so far the next few months are pretty calm. Hope you all had a great New Year! We wish you many blessings in 2010!

No comments: