Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the call...

My sister told me I needed to listen to the song "The Call" by Matt Kennon, so today I looked it up on google and the video on You Tube was the first link. When I heard the song and watched the video I got goosebumps. The song itself is pretty heavy, and hopefully most of us aren't in situations like that. It reminded me of a book I just read "An Hour to Live, an Hour to love" and in it, a quote "If you had an hour to live who would you call? And why are you waiting?" This struck me because I often think of friends and family and think I should call them, but I stop myself because I don't want to bother them or I don't really have anything specific to say. Is there anything better than an unexpected phone call from a friend or family member just because they were thinking of you? One call can make all the difference.

No comments: