Thursday, July 24, 2008

baby belly...

My wonderful husband got me a new cord to my camera...so yay! I only have this belly picture for you right now. I'm posting the new belly picture and a belly picture when i was the same week into pregnancy (16 weeks)with Brianna. Not that I will compare my children forever...but this is kinda fun. Plus you can see how much 3+ years have changed me!




The one on the left is from when I was pregnant with Brianna (although I'm sure you figured that out) And yes, I'm wearing the same clothes, I wear them on a regular basis, but I did wear them on purpose for this picture. I know, I'm a dork. (and I'm not sure why the other picture is so small...I had to save it from Shutterfly...I'm guessing its not a very high quality picture.) Anyway, enough rambling...I've gotta get busy.

Have a great Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! I am totally stealing that idea for our next baby...not that we are planning on that anytime soon! Can't wait to see new pictures.
Abbie