Saturday, January 05, 2008

welcome to 2008

Another year gone by...wow! How strange it is that time seems to be passing so quickly. Really I still think I'm 21 and I am fast approaching that 30 year mark. I remember when I thought 30 was old. Ha! Anyway...since I last left you, not too much has been going on.
We attended the wedding of our friends Matt & Steph.
The wedding was beautiful and very fun. Brianna spent the night at Papa Bob and Grandma Nancy's while we attended the wedding.

We spent New Year's Eve at the Goodness house in Wisconsin. We had a good time, but ended up going to bed early(we did make it until after 12) as we were all still pretty tired from the wedding.
We wish you all happiness and health in 2008! We look forward to seeing you this year!
There aren't any new pictures in the album, all the pictures I took at the wedding turned out blurry, so this is all you get....I need a new camera. (Take note Bob...my birthday is only 3 months away :)

No comments: