Sunday, September 09, 2007

busy, busy, busy

Hello again!

Sorry we haven't been around much lately but things have been busy and to be honest there isn't much to report. Bob and I have both been working a lot, and Brianna is busy with daycare. She moved into the 2-year-old room a couple weeks ago, it was a tough transition for her because she loved her teachers in her old room, but after the first couple of days of crying when I dropped her off she has done pretty well. She is talking like crazy now...she is never quiet anymore...she gets that from her dad I think ;). (As I'm typing this she is insisting that "daddy play!!") She got some new puzzles at a resale we went to and has taken them apart and put them together a million times already.
She spent a few days with Grandma Nancy and Papa Bob last weekend while we attended a wedding for our friend from Knox, Josh (one of Bob's golfing buddies), it was a beautiful wedding and we had a great time. Unfortunately I don't really have any pictures of the wedding (only a few random shots), but when Holly posts her's I'll let you know :). Other than that not too much happening in the Carroll household, Bob is heading to northern Wisconsin on Thursday to have a weekend of golf with his college friends, so Miss Brianna and I will have some mommy/daughter bonding time. We don't have much planned for the weekend, hopefully it'll be somewhat relaxing. :)
Oh...I guess one exciting thing...for me anyway...is that I'm typing this from my brand new laptop! I had ordered one from Dell at the end of July, expecting it to be shipped within 2 weeks, well as of last Tuesday my estimated ship date had been bumped to September 26th!! A full 2 months after ordering, and that was no guarantee that it was actually going to ship then (I was on my 5th estimated ship date). Needless to say I was very bummed, annoyed, angry, etc, so Friday night I was searching the internet and found a HP that had almost exactly the same specs plus a few more bells and whistles for 1/2 the price...so I got my new laptop on Friday and cancelled my Dell order that same night.
Anyway, I think thats about all for now, but I'll leave you with a picture of Brianna in her fairy princess outfit. I will be posting a few more pictures soon mostly of Brianna in this outfit a couple from wedding and some from the flooding outside our house a few weeks ago(like tonight sometime). Hope everyone is doing well and I'll try to post more often (I know I say that all the time, but hey...I have a life too! :)
Have a great week everyone!!

No comments: