Sunday, June 17, 2007

busy weekend

Hi all! Its been a busy weekend here at the Carroll house. We took off Wednesday night after work for Iowa where we dropped Brianna off at my mom and dad's house. On Thursday morning we headed to Galesburg where Bob was playing in the Harley Knosher Golf Outing.

That's Harley in the picture here with Bob.

He played a practice round on Thursday and while he was doing that, I visited with the Business Office ladies and then worked out in Knox's new fitness center (which is fabulous!). After that Holly and I went to get some much deserved pampering in the form of pedicures. After the boys finished their practice round we had dinner and headed out to enjoy some good company and beer!

We had a great time hanging out with everyone. Friday was the actual tournament so we spent all day on the golf course which was also fun. The team Bob was on (Andrew Isaacson, Jeff Ancelet, John Hawkinson, and Bob) won the low gross score (55), so all in all it was a good day.

On the way back to my parent's we stopped by to visit Alli and Steve and had dinner with Alli, which of course is always a treat! :o)

The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing with the family for the most part. Braden, Brianna, and Kelsey got to go swimming and had a blast playing with each other, even if they did get a little cranky towards the end.

It was a fun-filled weekend for us...never a dull moment. Although I think we'll be paying for the action packed weekend for a while with Brianna, because she is definitely out of her routine. Hope you all have a great week! I have a bunch of new pictures, but since Yahoo! photos is shutting down my pictures are not being moved over to Shutterfly, so I won't upload any new ones until I see how this goes. Hopefully I don't lose everything! Keep your fingers crossed!
Our love to all!

No comments: