Sunday, August 20, 2006

relay for life and other family fun

Its been a while since I've posted anything, and now I've forgotten all the things I wanted to tell you! :) So I'll go back a couple weeks and tell you the stuff I've been meaning to. (This may be a couple of posts, so they are all not horribly long.)

The Relay for Life was a huge success. The teams that participated raised over $85,000! It was a really wonderful thing to be a part of, I'm excited to do it again next year. Brianna and Braden stayed the whole night with us, and seemed to have a lot of fun being pushed around in their strollers having everyone comment on how cute they are! It was such great experience.

We took the kids to get their pictures taken after the relay for life (we were back at mom and dad's about 7:30-8:00 and then had to leave by 11:30) Not much sleeping. The kids were pretty good (if you count pretty good as Brianna stealing Braden's puppy, trying to push him off the table, and trying to fall/crawl off the table herself) But we did get a couple of pretty good pictures. I also had Brianna's one year pictures taken (I still can't believe she is one!)

Then on Suday we had the Egloff family reunion. It was nice to see people I haven't seen since the last family reunion I went to (which was probably 5 years ago). We had to leave early and head back home so we could get to work the next morning. So all in all it was a great weekend with lots of family, who could ask for more? :)

Coming up...Canoe-A-Palooza, you won't want to miss this!!

Now that August is almost over, I'll have the new August photo album up shortly, keep your pants on! :)

No comments: