Sunday, August 20, 2006

ok...i lied

OK, sorry, one last thing. For those of you who read my blog and not Dale & Suzanne's (not sure how many people that is) I'm posting an email that he sent here. Please if you can, find it in your heart to donate to this WONDERFUL cause. You can see by these two pictures how your money can really impact lives. Here is his email in its entirety, cause he can say it better than I can. We love you guys!


Hello All,

For those of you who do not remember me, I am the very proud father of McKenna Arlene Felton. At one point or another, you all signed the guestbook on her website. The reason for this email is because I am reaching out to you asking you for your help. On September 23rd, 2006 I will be participating in a March of Dimes motorcycle ride. All of the proceeds go to the March of Dimes to help fight premature birth. Without the help of the March of Dimes, McKenna may not be with us today, instead she is a very healthy little girl. She has continued to thrive outside of the hospital where she spent 112 days. We are very thankful every day for the care that she received and for all of the research that has been done thus far to help tiny babies like her to make it. This year I have 2 very important reasons to ride. I participated last year after loosing our son Ian due to premature birth and I collected over $2,200 dollars, the most any individual has every raised for this particular ride, and I would like to do more than that this year riding for both Ian and McKenna. We still continue to document McKenna’s life on her website (http://dsfelton.blogspot.com/) and I have also set up a website through the March of Dimes for this fund-raiser (http://www.marchofdimesride.org/dsfelton). You have multiple ways of donating, you can choose between credit card, check, or cash. The best part, donating is a tax write off.

Thank you all for your recent support. Without all of you sending us encouraging messages it would’ve been even more difficult than it was. Please feel free to pass this on to any of your family, friends, and co-workers, and with your help, I should have no problem going over last year’s total. Also, for those of you that have motorcycles, you are more than welcome to ride with me. Please email me if that is something you are interested in and we’ll work out the details. Thanks again!

Take care,

Dale, Suzanne, & McKenna
P. S. – I have attached a couple pictures of her. One is a picture of her shortly after she was born, and the other is one of her 8 month pictures.

No comments: