Sunday, April 02, 2006

quick note

Hi all, I know its been a while since I've posted, but things have been quite hectic around here. Nothing really exciting, just lots and lots of work. Oh, excuse the dirty laundry in the background of this picture, but hey, what can you do? I think 12 people dump their laundry here, because there is no way the three of us can produce this much dirty laundry. Sorry but I don't have too many new pictures, like I said, its been busy. Speaking of Miss Brianna, she is 8 months old today. She is growing so fast. She still isn't crawling yet, but is getting close. We were back in IA last weekend, and it was great to see some family & friends. Other than that we haven't done much besides work and sleep. Tax season seems to be a killer this year, and even though the 17th is the official deadline, we'll have tax returns to do until October probably, but at least it won't be 12 hour days anymore. Well, I told you this would be short...I hope to write more soon, and I promise to take some more pictures soon! Hope you are all doing well. Our love to all...

No comments: