Friday, February 17, 2006

work in progress...

Well, I'm still not 100% happy with it, but at least the links are back up. Thankfully that was not hard to put back. It was trying to find a template that I liked that took me forever. And I'm still not really sure about this one, but it'll have to do for now. I wish I was somewhat knowledgeable in HTML coding, so that I could come up with something on my own...but I have only a few talents and that, my friends, is not one of them. I blame it all on Dale...if he wouldn't have changed their blog, I wouldn't have had the desire to change ours! :o) Thanks a lot Dale! :o) You know I'm just kidding, we just needed some change, too many dark colors. Anyway, since Bob and Brianna have both been sleeping for hours I guess I should either go to bed or figure out something else to do for a while. Let me know what you think about the new background. I promise you won't hurt my feelings, like I said...I'm a little iffy on it. Night all! Have a great weekend. OH...and if anyone can tell me how to get rid of all that space between the post and the blog name, I would really appreciate it, it is driving me crazy!!

PS. Notice the new counter...

No comments: