Saturday, February 18, 2006

new milestones...

Well, I've heard that the background makes it slightly difficult to read the posts, but I haven't had time to change it again. I will keep looking for new backgrounds and hopefully will find one that works better. As for the milestone mentioned in the title, this morning I realized I hadn't checked to see if Brianna had cut any teeth in a while. Yes, I do this every so often, because people have been telling me for months that she was probably cutting teeth. Well, as I was checking out her mouth, I about cut my finger on two tiny little teeth! Yup, her front two bottom teeth have cut through. I can't believe I didn't know that they were coming through. She has been in a very good mood and hasn't been acting different at all. Anyway, thats the big news around here. I can't believe how big she is getting. I added this picture plus four more in the February 2006 album. Check them out. Have a great weekend all! Lots of love!

No comments: