Sunday, February 12, 2006

concert & random other notes


Friday night I went to the Keith Urban concert with Amanda and her two sisters, Emily & Stephanie at the Allstate Arena. Amanda (& Ben) gave me the ticket for Christmas. It was an amazing concert. So much fun. And apparently Nicole Kidman was there as well, although we didn't see her. Anyway, we had a great time at the concert, that is about the only exciting thing that has happened in the last few days, so I guess I don't really have much to post about.

If anyone checks on little Miss McKenna, (I know there are alot of you!) she has reached the 5 lb mark. Yay!! We are all so excited for Dale, Suzanne, & McKenna. Pretty soon that adorable litte girl will be going home!

Miss Brianna is doing well, jabbering up a storm and she is now sitting up pretty well on her own. Other than that there isn't too much to report. I have added new pictures to the album, more from the concert and a few of Brianna sitting around and playing.

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Love to all!

No comments: