Sunday, November 27, 2005

brianna & braden

I always say these things will be short and then I end up rambling on forever, so this time I won't even say this will be short, even though I'm planning for it to be so! First of all I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for. Obviously, I am thankful for our beautiful baby girl who brings us so much joy, and as you've been seeing, is growing way too fast! I'm so thankful for the wonderful family that we have, they are so wonderfully supportive and loving, and for my handsome new nephew, who I can't wait to spoil!! I am thankful for all of the new babies that have gotten here safely this year, and pray for the ones still on the way, and also for beautiful baby McKenna, who every day shows us all that the its not the size of the body that matters, it is the strength of the soul, the love of family, (especially two amazing parents), and faith that really counts. And we are also very thankful for our wonderful friends that we are so lucky to have. As I said we have many things to be thankful for this holiday season, so thank you to all of you who check in on us, you are all very special to us and we are so very lucky to have you in our lives!

OK, I'm done with the mushy stuff now! :o) As you can see we went to see little Braden this weekend (oh, and Angie & Nick too!) I've added the pictures to Braden's album, there are quite a few of them, so enjoy! Other than that, I guess there isn't too much to tell, we had a great time visiting with the Creech family, and are so excited about their new addition. Braden is so adorable, and judging by the fact that he wasn't put down for more than 5 minutes at a time the whole weekend, I think he's going to be just a little spoiled! :o) Just kidding guys! We love him and you and can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Love to you all!!

No comments: