Saturday, October 22, 2005

let's go sox!!


Hope the weekend is finding you all well. We have a pretty low key weekend planned, watching the Sox is a big part of it and the other is Bob's golf tournament tomorrow. It is the Sterling Hacker played at his home course, its just a fun tournament to end the season basically, he will also be presented with his Club Championship trophy tomorrow. Other than that there isn't a whole lot going on here. Brianna and I went shopping with Amanda today, she slept the entire time and was very good. OH, she rolled over from her back to tummy last night, that was very exciting! Anyway, I guess I don't have much else to write about, no doctor's appointments until December, but she is growing so fast, I can't believe she is almost 3 months old already! I've added a new album, because the other one is getting out of control! Enjoy the new pics, I'm sure there will be more in the near future! Love to all!

No comments: