Sunday, September 11, 2005

where do the weekends go?

Well, I'm amazed that it is 10 o'clock on Sunday night already. Time really flies when you are trying to get ready for baptism, studying for a test, and trying to take care of a new baby...oh yeah, not to mention have more than a 5 minute conversation with your husband! :o) But I can't really complain...life is good! :o) This is going to be short, since I need to get things organized for tomorrow, but just wanted to mention the new pictures of Brianna that I've posted. I'll try to mention when I add new pictures, because I'll probably be sticking them in the Volume 3 for a little while as there is only a few pictures in there. Well...that is all for now, I will definitely post after baptism on Saturday with some new pictures if not before, so check back then! Night!

No comments: