Tuesday, May 01, 2012

thirty-two...

Before the day is out I want to write a birthday post to my very best friend and the love of my life.  I don't know how to put into words how much I love this man and how much I have missed him.  I've been sort of disconnected these last months and I think sometimes he doesn't think I miss him at all, but the truth is...if I actually  let in how much I miss him, how much it hurts not to see him everyday, I don't know that I could pull myself together enough to make it through the day.  He has always been my biggest fan and my strength, and even though these last few months have been hard I know that we have always been on the same side, fighting for what is best for our family.  We may not always agree, but we are always there for each other.  I love you more than you can possibly imagine.  Here's to many, many, many more birthdays TOGETHER.  Miss you and love you!!

No comments: