Friday, November 25, 2011

black friday...

(OK so I'm cheating a little bit and actually writing this on Saturday. )

Did you spend Black Friday shopping?  I sure did, but I did it from the comfort of a chair in my pjs.  I made quite the little dent in my shopping list yesterday and I found some great deals and saved a bunch of money and I didn't have to stand in line once!  I stuck to my budget, got what I wanted and am pretty happy with my progress.  I even got our Christmas cards ordered yesterday and they are in my grimy little hands ready for me to get addressed and mailed.  I just make so much more progress on my shopping when I do it from my computer, as I said before it is easier to stay within my budget and I can jump around to find the best deals without driving all over town.  Plus I'm giving the UPS guy job security right? :)  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with family and/or friends!

No comments: