Thursday, April 07, 2011

thankful day 25...

Are you all tired of my thankful posts yet?  :)  I will admit some days I have a hard time thinking of things to be thankful for, not because I don't have a lot to be thankful for but because my memory is not very good and by the end of the day pretty much stops working altogether.  I really just need to write things down throughout the day but..um...remember what I said about my memory...yeah it doesn't work much during the day either!  I realize some of the things I'm thankful for each day seem trivial and even silly, but I am trying very hard to appreciate the little things.  This wouldn't be a very effective project if everyday I said I was thankful for my family, our health, the roof over our head, our friends and the food on our table.  Don't get me wrong...I am so very thankful for those things and they are the things that I thank God for everyday.  So, this project is mostly about things that make me smile throughout the day or make my life a tiny bit easier.  (I'm not sure I really had to explain all of that but I guess I just wanted to write more than my list today!)  Without further ado...
  1. my wireless on my computer has been working lately (it makes life just a little bit easier)
  2. bryce stayed in bed when I put him to bed last night (although he didn't go to sleep until 2 hrs later)
  3. taco night (there is never a fight about eating when it is taco night)
  4. 3 house showings this week!
  5. thunderstorms (I love thunderstorms and it is a telltale sign of spring for me)

No comments: