We had a good weekend at home and I'm sad to see another weekend come to an end. In addition to helping me appreciate the good things in life this little project has also helped me write (almost) everyday. I guess I just need a "fall-back" project on those occasions where I can't think of anything to write, then maybe I won't go weeks without updating. Without further ado, here are my Sunday thanks...
- more beautiful weather to be outside, it just improves my mood tenfold
- the guilt free clothes shopping I got to do thanks to a gift card for my birthday (thanks Bob and Nancy)
- the little bit of additional shopping I did with only a little guilt :)
- a project that I am doing and sending to my little cousin at her school
- a Sunday at home with my family