Sunday, April 10, 2011

sunday thanks (day 28)...

It was a gorgeous day out today.  We spend a good part of the morning outside, the kids riding bikes and driving the jeep, Bob working and me laying in the grass reading.  Pretty much my idea of a perfect Sunday.
We had a good weekend at home and I'm sad to see another weekend come to an end.  In addition to helping me appreciate the good things in life this little project has also helped me write (almost) everyday.  I guess I just need a "fall-back" project on those occasions where I can't think of anything to write, then maybe I won't go weeks without updating.  Without further ado, here are my Sunday thanks...
  1. more beautiful weather to be outside, it just improves my mood tenfold
  2. the guilt free clothes shopping I got to do thanks to a gift card for my birthday (thanks Bob and Nancy)
  3. the little bit of additional shopping I did with only a little guilt :)
  4. a project that I am doing and sending to my little cousin at her school
  5. a Sunday at home with my family
On an additional note...the niece of a dear friend of mine was born today at 28 weeks.  Please keep their entire family in your prayers so that this sweet little girl stays strong and thrives and is home where she belongs as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thanks for the mention in your post. So thoughtful. I'm not sure the reality of it all has hit my family yet...