Friday, April 01, 2011

a modern witch...

Lauren is a successful realtor in Chicago and is living a pretty calm and normal life until one day she is online ordering groceries and gets pulled into a chat room for witches.  Amused, although admittedly a little unnerved by this turn of events Lauren chalks the whole experience up to a strange fluke on the web.  Little does she know this encounter in the chat room will soon change her life forever.  A Modern Witch is a sweet, funny and heartfelt story of modern day witches.  I completely enjoyed this book (evidenced by the fact that I had to force myself to stop reading at 2am this morning, which I only fleetingly regretted as one kid was up at 5:30)  Check it out!
I received A Modern Witch by Debora Geary as a LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

No comments: