Monday, March 21, 2011

thankful day 6 & 7...

Sorry I'm a bit late on these.  It was a crazy weekend on the road.  We traveled to my sister's house for my nephew's 3rd birthday.  We arrived on Friday night about 10:30.  Bryce decided it was good to play until 2am and then I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep at 5:30am.  We spent the morning making his cake and then had a great party (with really yummy food).  It was a whirlwind weekend, but so much fun.  Last night when we got home I was too tired to do much of anything, so I put my computer away, went to bed and read for a little bit and then went to sleep early.  So, after all of that explanation...here is my thankful list for the last couple of days.
  1. spending time with family
  2. safe travels for my family
  3. a good book
  4. that my nephews cake turned out pretty good
  5. my kids playing with their cousins
  6. the kids seeing their great-grandmas
  7. lots of laughter
  8. my sister
  9. beautiful weather
  10. a clean house to come home to

No comments: