Friday, November 26, 2010

thanksgiving wrap up...

Hope all of my lovely readers had a great Thanksgiving.  We had a wonderful time celebrating with family in Iowa.  Thursday started with having my grandmas to my parent's house to celebrate both Bryce's and my nephew, Braden's birthdays.  The boys did great sharing their party, and there was plenty of cupcakes and cookies to make everyone happy.  Mom cooked a fantastic meal and we all had a great time.  Thursday night we celebrated Thanksgiving with my mom's side.  The kids had a great time running around and playing with the puppies (two of my cousins brought their puppies).  Everyone headed to bed when we got home.  Mom, Angie and I headed out shopping early Friday morning and got a few things (we were only gone for a couple hours) and then we helped mom put up her Christmas decorations (it was freezing outside...brr).  It was a good, but tiring day, lots of laughing and fun.

No comments: